Thursday, May 21, 2009

My son Zechariah



Will today is May the 21 and my son is at his baseball game with his dad and zechariah is asleep. Zechariah is now 3 1/2 years old and he was diagnosed with Williams Syndrome at the age of 1 or so. Williams syndrome can never be cured and it complicates my babies life. However he may not know it yet but i do and it breaks my heart sometimes but I have faith that God will take care of him and he will cure my son when the time is right. I just get so confused because I do not like to discipline him but sometimes he acts up but on the other hand my baby does not understand many of the things I tell him to do and not to do. He is still not talking and he is still in diapers but he is always smiling and showing love to everyone. He is my ZECHARIAH my gift from God and I love him so, so, much he is my happy meal and he fills me up with feelings. Here he is looking for eggs (2009) he is so cute and filled with love he amazes me everyday and even though he may look normal he struggles with a heart condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment