Friday, May 29, 2009

Frustrated


Alright today is Friday and I had to clean house, make a dish for school for teacher day and I had homework. On top of that Zechariah had a bad sunburn from swimming at school and when I delivered the tropical dish to the school I decided to check up on my baby zech. There he was playing and getting into things no one really paying attention to my baby and I notice marking on his forehead. I was upset but worried because some how it magically appeared and no one knows how he got it. So I decided to take him home and love on him because he was upset for some reason. Anyways what to do? Am I being to protective? Am I being to hard on the teachers? I feel left out? We are supposed to have an ARD meeting on the 2ND of June to discuss certain situations. So should I be honest or will I sound to overbearing?
There he is looking at his momma depending on me to do what is right for him and to provide him protection. Williams Syndrome is unique he is different everyone is different, so they all need different educational ways, discipline, and therapy. No one kid is the same especially when they all have a disability but so different from ADHD, Williams Syndrome, Down Syndrome and so on ... There needs to be a certain program for each kid and each kid need more opportunities to practice skills throughout the day.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following by my blog. Even as a nurse, I have never heard of Williams Syndrome. Your babies are beautiful. I don't blame you for being upset today. I would be too. I think you should be honest at the meeting. You are only after what is in the best interest of your baby and noone can fault you for that. Have a great weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the advce I just hope i am not being to pushy.

    ReplyDelete